Welcome!

Hi!

So the day is finally here.

Never knew I'd be among those 'bloggers'...Lol.

I mean ever since blogging happened and everyone jumped on the bandwagon,I sorta got turned off with blogging although, I always liked the idea of writing.
Growing up I read a lot of books, I read everything -  plus writings on bubble gum wrappers and I wrote my first 'novel' at age 13..I wish I could lay my hands on it now. Lol
I was in church (Tuesday 5/5/15)..when the pastor mentioned how everyone wanted to be a blogger..then I had an epiphany...I immediately knew I wanted to blog, even though He said that to make us think and innovate better, it did the opposite for me, or rather God dropped something in me.
I will  be blogging about my walk with GOD,gospel music, experience at my church or any other church, sharing on faith issues , my thoughts , life..whatever catches my fancy basically.
I'm actually at the office desk now and I really don't know what to say as my thoughts are all jammed together.
However,as time goes on, I will get used to this ..( I guess).

At this point I'll like to state that I am not perfect and I am not claiming to know it all - in fact sometimes it could be confusing and I am still learning the ropes.

However, Phillipians 4vs13: reassures me.

I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens me!



God bless you.

Comments